×
  • Login
  • Registrieren
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP
Chestertons International
  • Broker: Chestertons International
  • Agentenname: Maqsoud Odinaev
  • RERA BRN: 11779
  • Referenznummer: CH-S-5265
  Alle Immobilien zum Verkauf zeigen
AED 2,201,000

Villa: Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover, 2618 Quadratfuß | CH-S-5265

Muelih Commercial, Schardscha erstellt 09.08.2017, aktualisiert 09.01.2018
Immobilie wurde überprüft Ausdrucken Bericht
  • Preis Preis
    841 aed/ft²
  • Dealtyp Dealtyp
  • Immobilientyp Immobilientyp
  • Größe Größe
    2618 ft2
  • Badezimmer Badezimmer
    2
  • Schlafzimmer Schlafzimmer
    3
  • Parkplätze Parkplätze
    2

Hauptmerkmale

  • Balkon
  • Grillplatz
  • Einbauschränke
  • Zentrale Klimaanlage
  • Blick auf Gemeinde
  • Einstellhallenplätze
  • Voll ausgestattete Küche
  • Mädchenzimmer
  • Haustiere erlaubt
  • Private Garage
  • Privatgarten
  • Gemeinschaftspool
  • 24 Stunden Wartung
  • Kinderspielecke
  • Gemeinschaftsgarten
  • Moschee
  • Restaurants
  • Schule
  • Einkaufzentrum
Chestertons International is proud to offer close to completion 3 bedroom townhouse in Phase 3 of Al Zahia community in Sharjah.
  • 3 bedroom G+1 townhouse + study + maid's room + laundry + store
  • Built up area 2,620 sqft
  • Modern and Traditional styles available
  • Plot size 2,744 to 3,713 sqft
  • 2 covered parking
  • Back yard with option of front yard for end and corner units
  • Construction completion March 2018
  • Multiple payment plans with discounts
  • Developer price starting from: AED 2,201,000
  • 5% downpayment and remaining 95% on handover
  • No commission
Al Zahia is set to become Sharjahs first gated community, bringing contemporary community lifestyle and traditional values together throughout every aspect of its development. Spanning a total area of over 1,500,000 sqm, Al Zahia is designed to meet the needs of the entire family with areas for recreation, worship and childcare, in addition to communal areas and retail facilities.

Call Maqsoud Odinaev, Broker No 31707 on uns anrufen .
RERA Permit No. 4510
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Maid's room
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Shared swimming pool
-24 hours Maintenance
-Children's play area
-Communal gardens
-Mosque
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
Alle Eigenschaften zeigen

Kreditrechner

AED
AED
%
YR
%
Geschätzte Kosten sind {34ae } {cost } AED / Monat
AEDPrincipal AEDInterest
Um eine Form zu senden, müssen alle Felder ausgefüllt werden

Ähnliche Eigenschaften

Alle Angebote zeigen