The Heart of Europe have been identified as follows:
· Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
· The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza). This means that The Heart of Europe will offer an all-year-round holiday season and therefore high occupancy rates.
· The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
· The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
· The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
· 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
· Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
· A unique European shopping experience.
· Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
· The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
· An underwater heritage museum.
· A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
· A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
· A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
· Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
· An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
· Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).