Key Benefits include:
- Proximity to the major highways connecting the emirate to other cities in the UAE
- 10 minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Proximity to Abu Dhabi's best educational establishments
- Olympic standard sports facilities just 5 minutes walk from The Villa's at AI Forsan Village
Finishing in Villa Type V2:
Via Nova Real Estate
- Central large kitchen located in the ground floor plus one pantry in each floor, connected by a dumbwaiter
- Large Sitting area on the accessible roof
- External walls are insulated to reduce air conditioning consumption
- High-quality wooden doors with ironmongeries by Simplex Italy
- 60 Full-body porcelain tiles for the internal living areas
- Kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, stainless steel sink, wooden humidity resistant material, soft-closing shutters and self-closing drawers, including wide space for large cookers in the ground floor
- Vanities with Granite counter top, humidity-resistant and wall mounted wooden cabinets;
- Solar water heating system.
- Centralized LPG system for each villa.
- Power saving light fixtures (LED, compact, fluorescent)
- Dedicated Garage for each Villa with electrically controlled shutter gate.
- Dumbwaiter system connecting the main kitchen of the ground floor to the pantries in the first and second floor in all floors of the villa, by Mitsubishi - Japan.
We are proud pioneers in the property market in Abu Dhabi since 2008. Having successfully sold and leased property since the beginning of the industry, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, transparency and ethics, which has earned us an impeccable reputation in the market. We are 2 times winners of the Aldar Honors awards for most number of Sales. Our Sales and Leasing Consultants are professionals from around the world; UK, New Zealand, America, Peru, South Africa, China, Russia, Romania, Jordan & Egypt.Call The Leasing Team on call us
/ call us
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Shared swimming pool
-Children's play area