×
Espace
  • Broker: Espace
  • Agent name: James Abbott
  • RERA BRN: 936
  • Reference number: ES-2478
  • Permit number: 7077
  View all our properties for sale
AED 3,377,540

Show Apartment Available To View - Call To Arrange Viewing

Downtown Dubai, Dubai created 10.12.2015, updated 28.08.2017
Property verified Print Report
  • Price Price
    1,940 aed/ft²
  • Deal type Deal type
  • Property type Property type
  • Size Size
    1741 ft2
  • Bathrooms Bathrooms
    3
  • Bedrooms Bedrooms
    2
RERA Permit: 7077
Espace Real Estate are delighted to offer the opportunity to own a stunning 1 bedroom apartment on a post-handover payment plan in this new luxury development by Omniyat. Located in the 'The Sterling' project, the property will offer 1,741 sqft of living space comprising of a spacious bedroom with full en-suite and walk in wardrobes, powder room with laundry area, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and living/dining area leading onto a private balcony. The property is offered on a 4 year post-handover payment plan, with 60% being paid over the course of construction until handover in Q1 2019 and the remaining 40% paid at 10% annually for the following 4 years.

-2 bedrooms
-BUA: 1,741 sqft
-Excellent location
-Bedroom has built-in Wardrobes
-Bright living room and dining area
-Couple of minutes to Dubai Mall
-Built in kitchen appliances
-1 parking space
-Hand over in Q1 2019
Office location: Unit 2702 & 2703 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai UAE.
Tel. No.: call us
RERA No. 38912; ORN: 936
RERA Permit: 7077
This property is managed by Espace Real Estate Broker
Show all descriptions

Mortgage calculator

AED
AED
%
YR
%
Approximate cost is 33,993 AED/month
AEDPrincipal AEDInterest
To send a form, all fields must be filled

Similar properties

Stunning View Of The Tallest 2 Towers 3 Bedroom Apartment 12 seen
Stunning View Of The Tallest 2 Towers 3 Bedroom Apartment Downtown Views II, Downtown Views, Downtown Dubai, Dubai 3,148,000  AED 1,934 aed/ft² Verified 1628 ft2 3 3 2 Perfecta Casa
Penthouse Fully Furnished 3 Bed + Maid in Al Shahla Shoreline Palm Sea View 19 seen
Penthouse Fully Furnished 3 Bed + Maid in Al Shahla Shoreline Palm Sea View Al Shahla, Shoreline Apartments, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai 3,595,000  AED 1,591 aed/ft² Verified 2260 ft2 Stay Ahead Real Estate
Priced To Sell-3 bed Only AED3,599,999/- 10 seen
Priced To Sell-3 bed Only AED3,599,999/- Trident Oceanic, Oceanic, Dubai Marina, Dubai 3,200,000  AED 1,208 aed/ft² Verified 2650 ft2 3 3 PH Real Estate
Offplan | Large 2BR | Best Payment Plan 10 seen
Offplan | Large 2BR | Best Payment Plan Dubai Creek Residence Tower 1 South, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai 3,634,888  AED 1,120 aed/ft² Verified 3246 ft2 2 3 1 Provident Estate