Gate Tower, Abu Dhabi, UAE
As an integral part of the landmark Shams Abu Dhabi development on Al Reem Island, the Gate Towers add an eye-catching element to Abu Dhabi’s new skyline completing the Shams Gate district.
Offering 3,533 residential units, the Gate Towers are an award-winning mixed-use development comprising four towers and The Arc, as well as a retail and leisure podium.
Shams District, developed by Aldar, is a fast growing area. The recently opened 245-metre Gate Towers is an iconic landmark and includes the world’s highest penthouse bridge structure connecting three towers. The neighborhood boasts the best healthcare facilities, top class schools, beauty salons, restaurants and cafes, parks and state of the art gyms and gleaming swimming pools. British curriculum school Renton opened its campus in Reem. It is also home to the recently completed Paris-Sorbonne University campus.
Details of Gate Towers
• Located at Shams Abu Dhabi
• Total GFA – 465,870 square meter
• Urban Living
• Accessible location
• Close proximity to Boutik Mall and Waitrose
• Within the same island of Galleria Mall
• Near to Rosewood Hotel and Paragon Mall which is due to open this 2014
• Bridge link to Boutik, Sun and Sky Towers
• State of the art facilities such as swimming pool, gym and playground
• 24-access to amenities
• 24-hour security
• 24-hour management
• Convenient and fast lifts
• Manicured landscapes
• Kids playground
• Communal and kid’s swimming pools
• Prayer Rooms
For more information, availability and viewing please call Dr. Khairiah at Appelez-nous