×
  • ログイン
  • 新規登録
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP
McCone Properties
  • ブローカー: McCone Properties
  • エージェントの名前: Ambreen Irfan
  • RERA BRN: 12065
  • 参照番号: McCone-S-AI-295334
  • 許可番号: 5243
  すべての販売物件を表示する
AED 950,000

マンション: High Yield | Furnished and Serviced | Central, 550平方フィート | McCone-S-AI-295334

Business Bay, ドバイ 作成: 08.04.2017、更新: 05.09.2017
財産が証明されました。 印刷 報告
  • 価格 価格
    1,728 aed/ft²
  • 取引の種類 取引の種類
  • 物件の種類 物件の種類
  • 面積 面積
    550 平方フィート
  • バスルーム バスルーム
    1
  • ベッドルーム数 ベッドルーム数
    1
This is in my opinion one of Damac's most compelling buys if you are looking to buy an apartment that you do not have to move into immediately. Fully furnished serviced one bed . Yield of around 8-10% making it one of the best investments in Dubai in a location that is as central as you can get on Sheikh Zayed road overlooking the canal and close to the St Regis and W Hotel Business Bay. With an excellent payment plan where you pay 40% in the first year, and the remaining 60% in construction linked ten percent installments upto delivery in 2021. Similar projects such as Damac Maison which have been completed and handed over are fully sold out, doing very well and generating the aforementioned yield. Others such as the Breeze which are nearing handover are significantly more expensive at around AED 1.7mil for a one bed. This makes Aykon city which is a similar concept a great buy and a deal at AED1.2 mil for a one bed. Where else can you buy a one bed at such a fantastic and central location for this price! Service charges are expected to be around AED 18 but need to be confirmed. Unit Details: * Fully Furnished * With Amazing view * 1 Bedroom with Balcony * Area: 700 Sq. Ft. * Fully Fitted Kitchen * Built in Wardrobes * Spacious Bathroom * Hot Selling Price: AED 1,222,000 * Expected Completion: 2021 * Excellent Payment Plan For viewing and more details, please contact 弊社に電話をする RERA Permit No. 5243
詳細を表示

ローンの計算プログラム

AED
AED
%
YR
%
概算 費用 は 33,993 ディルハム / 月
AEDPrincipal AEDInterest
フォームを送信するために, すべてのフィールドは必ず ご入力下さ い。

関連物件

全てを表示