×
  • ログイン
  • 新規登録
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP
Chestertons International
  • ブローカー: Chestertons International
  • エージェントの名前: Maqsoud Odinaev
  • RERA BRN: 11779
  • 参照番号: CH-S-5265
  すべての販売物件を表示する
AED 2,201,000

ヴィラ: Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover, 2618平方フィート | CH-S-5265

Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 作成: 09.08.2017、更新: 29.01.2018
財産が証明されました。 印刷 報告
  • 価格 価格
    841 aed/ft²
  • 取引の種類 取引の種類
  • 物件の種類 物件の種類
  • 面積 面積
    2618 平方フィート
  • バスルーム バスルーム
    2
  • ベッドルーム数 ベッドルーム数
    3
  • パーキング パーキング
    2

詳細

  • バルコニー
  • バーベキュー場
  • 作りつけの洋服だんす付き
  • セントラル空調装置
  • 市街向き
  • 屋内駐車場付き
  • キッチン家具付き
  • メイドルーム
  • ペット可
  • 私用のガレージ付き
  • 私用の庭園
  • 共用プール付き
  • 24時間管理業務
  • 子供遊び場付き
  • 共同庭園
  • モスク
  • レストラン
  • 学校
  • ショッピングモール
Chestertons International is proud to offer close to completion 3 bedroom townhouse in Phase 3 of Al Zahia community in Sharjah.
  • 3 bedroom G+1 townhouse + study + maid's room + laundry + store
  • Built up area 2,620 sqft
  • Modern and Traditional styles available
  • Plot size 2,744 to 3,713 sqft
  • 2 covered parking
  • Back yard with option of front yard for end and corner units
  • Construction completion Q2 2018
  • Multiple payment plans with discounts
  • Developer price starting from: AED 2,201,000
  • 5% downpayment and remaining 95% on handover
  • No commission
Al Zahia is set to become Sharjahs first gated community, bringing contemporary community lifestyle and traditional values together throughout every aspect of its development. Spanning a total area of over 1,500,000 sqm, Al Zahia is designed to meet the needs of the entire family with areas for recreation, worship and childcare, in addition to communal areas and retail facilities.

Call Maqsoud Odinaev, Broker No 31707 on 弊社に電話をする .
Permit No. 4510
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Maid's room
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Shared swimming pool
-24 hours Maintenance
-Children's play area
-Communal gardens
-Mosque
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
詳細を表示

ローンの計算プログラム

AED
AED
%
YR
%
概算 費用 は 33,993 ディルハム / 月
AEDPrincipal AEDInterest
フォームを送信するために, すべてのフィールドは必ず ご入力下さ い。