×
  • ログイン
  • 新規登録
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP

3 寝室: Al Zahia (シャルジャ)に販売ための居住用不動産

Own your villa for just 1.499 in Zahia Sharjah 11 既読
Own your villa for just 1.499 in Zahia Sharjah Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,499,000  AED 640 aed/ft² Verified 2345 ft2 3 Cluttons
Stand alone 3BR courtyard villa large plot 11 既読
Stand alone 3BR courtyard villa large plot Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,600,000  AED 856 aed/ft² Verified 3040 ft2 3 3 2 Chestertons International
Beautiful home with maids and back yard 11 既読
Beautiful home with maids and back yard Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 796 aed/ft² Verified 2376 ft2 3 2 2 Chestertons International
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover 13 既読
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,201,000  AED 841 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 2 2 Chestertons International
3bed Townhouse in Zahia For All Nationalities 9 既読
3bed Townhouse in Zahia For All Nationalities Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 806 aed/ft² Verified 2345 ft2 3 Cluttons
Corner Phase3, Ready in 2018, 3+Maids Townhouse 12 既読
Corner Phase3, Ready in 2018, 3+Maids Townhouse Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,300,000  AED 879 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New 3+Maid Townhous, Near Big Park 16 既読
Brand New 3+Maid Townhous, Near Big Park Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,450,000  AED 936 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Al Zahia 11 既読
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Al Zahia Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 958 aed/ft² Verified 1974 ft2 3 4 2 Mountaingate Realty
Brand New 3+Maid, Close to Zahia City Centre 12 既読
Brand New 3+Maid, Close to Zahia City Centre Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,400,000  AED 807 aed/ft² Verified 2974.06 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand new, in Phase 2,  prime location 20 既読
Brand new, in Phase 2, prime location Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,975,000  AED 755 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Chestertons International
Brand New  I 3BR +Maid I Al Zahia  I Muelih 18 既読
Brand New I 3BR +Maid I Al Zahia I Muelih Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,150,000  AED 821 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Al Mosher Real Estate Brokers
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3+Maids 21 既読
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3+Maids Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,275,000  AED 829 aed/ft² Verified 2744.8 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids 16 既読
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,300,000  AED 838 aed/ft² Verified 2744.79 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Proximity to Airport 16 既読
Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Proximity to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,600,000  AED 994 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Beautiful townhouse  Phase 2 in Al Zahia 13 既読
Beautiful townhouse Phase 2 in Al Zahia Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,750,000  AED 923 aed/ft² Verified 2982 ft2 3 4 2 Mountaingate Realty
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Sharjah 10 既読
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Sharjah Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,201,000  AED 841 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 4 2 Mountaingate Realty
Best priced Brand New Ready To Move In 12 既読
Best priced Brand New Ready To Move In Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,900,000  AED 726 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Chestertons International
Phase3, Ready in 2018 3+Maids Townhouse - Al Zahia 10 既読
Phase3, Ready in 2018 3+Maids Townhouse - Al Zahia Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,200,000  AED 863 aed/ft² Verified 2551 ft2 3 4 2 Zaya Realty