×
  • ログイン
  • 新規登録
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP

Al Zahia に 販売 可能な 別荘

Corner 6 bedroom G+2  semi-detached villa 22 既読
Corner 6 bedroom G+2 semi-detached villa Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,200,000  AED 693 aed/ft² Verified 4624 ft2 6 5 2 Cluttons
Own your villa for just 1.499 in Zahia Sharjah 11 既読
Own your villa for just 1.499 in Zahia Sharjah Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,499,000  AED 640 aed/ft² Verified 2345 ft2 3 Cluttons
Stand alone 3BR courtyard villa large plot 11 既読
Stand alone 3BR courtyard villa large plot Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,600,000  AED 856 aed/ft² Verified 3040 ft2 3 3 2 Chestertons International
Beautiful home with maids and back yard 11 既読
Beautiful home with maids and back yard Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 796 aed/ft² Verified 2376 ft2 3 2 2 Chestertons International
Design your own layout in ready new villa 11 既読
Design your own layout in ready new villa Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,295,000  AED 791 aed/ft² Verified 4170 ft2 5 4 3 Chestertons International
Design your interior in ready new villa 12 既読
Design your interior in ready new villa Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,300,000  AED 792 aed/ft² Verified 4170 ft2 5 5 3 Chestertons International
Al Zahia 5 Bed Villa, Phase3, Ready in 2018 12 既読
Al Zahia 5 Bed Villa, Phase3, Ready in 2018 Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,400,000  AED 482 aed/ft² Verified 7054 ft2 5 5 2 Zaya Realty
Brand new 4 Bed+ Maid Townhouse -Sharjah 18 既読
Brand new 4 Bed+ Maid Townhouse -Sharjah Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,750,000  AED 756 aed/ft² Verified 3642 ft2 4 5 2 VIBGYOR REAL ESTATE
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover 17 既読
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,540,352  AED 852 aed/ft² Verified 2982.6 ft2 4 3 2 Chestertons International
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover 13 既読
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,201,000  AED 841 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 2 2 Chestertons International
5 Bedrooms Plus villa with 7000 sqft plot 15 既読
5 Bedrooms Plus villa with 7000 sqft plot Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,750,000  AED 900 aed/ft² Verified 4170 ft2 5 4 3 Chestertons International
Corner 5BR phase 3 villa with bigger plot 17 既読
Corner 5BR phase 3 villa with bigger plot Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,495,000  AED 932 aed/ft² Verified 3752 ft2 5 6 3 Chestertons International
Cheapest Five bed Villa in Al Zahia for All Nationalities 20 既読
Cheapest Five bed Villa in Al Zahia for All Nationalities Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,950,000  AED 948 aed/ft² Verified 4170 ft2 5 Cluttons
3bed Townhouse in Zahia For All Nationalities 9 既読
3bed Townhouse in Zahia For All Nationalities Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 806 aed/ft² Verified 2345 ft2 3 Cluttons
Corner Phase3, Ready in 2018, 3+Maids Townhouse 12 既読
Corner Phase3, Ready in 2018, 3+Maids Townhouse Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,300,000  AED 879 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Phase 1 spacious independent rented villa 16 既読
Phase 1 spacious independent rented villa Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,800,000  AED 886 aed/ft² Verified 4292 ft2 5 5 2 Chestertons International
Brand New 3+Maid Townhous, Near Big Park 16 既読
Brand New 3+Maid Townhous, Near Big Park Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,450,000  AED 936 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New 4 Bed+Maid, Close to Airport 15 既読
Brand New 4 Bed+Maid, Close to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,790,000  AED 939 aed/ft² Verified 2973 ft2 4 4 2 Zaya Realty
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Al Zahia 11 既読
Free Gift! Luxurious Town House Al Zahia Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,890,000  AED 958 aed/ft² Verified 1974 ft2 3 4 2 Mountaingate Realty
Brand New 3+Maid, Close to Zahia City Centre 12 既読
Brand New 3+Maid, Close to Zahia City Centre Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,400,000  AED 807 aed/ft² Verified 2974.06 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Near Big Park, Brand New 4+Maid Townhouse 18 既読
Near Big Park, Brand New 4+Maid Townhouse Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,800,000  AED 939 aed/ft² Verified 2981.91 ft2 4 4 2 Zaya Realty
Brand new, in Phase 2,  prime location 20 既読
Brand new, in Phase 2, prime location Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 1,975,000  AED 755 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Chestertons International
Brand New  I 4BR +Maid I Al Zahia I  Muelih 19 既読
Brand New I 4BR +Maid I Al Zahia I Muelih Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,400,000  AED 805 aed/ft² Verified 2982 ft2 4 4 1 Al Mosher Real Estate Brokers
Brand New  I 3BR +Maid I Al Zahia  I Muelih 18 既読
Brand New I 3BR +Maid I Al Zahia I Muelih Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,150,000  AED 821 aed/ft² Verified 2619 ft2 3 3 2 Al Mosher Real Estate Brokers
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3+Maids 21 既読
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3+Maids Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,275,000  AED 829 aed/ft² Verified 2744.8 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids 16 既読
Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,300,000  AED 838 aed/ft² Verified 2744.79 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Proximity to Airport 16 既読
Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Proximity to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,600,000  AED 994 aed/ft² Verified 2618 ft2 3 3 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New 4+Maid, Corner,Proximity to Airport 13 既読
Brand New 4+Maid, Corner,Proximity to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,900,000  AED 974 aed/ft² Verified 2980 ft2 4 5 2 Zaya Realty
5+Maid Villa, Phase3, Ready in 2018, Payment Plan 11 既読
5+Maid Villa, Phase3, Ready in 2018, Payment Plan Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,187,000  AED 835 aed/ft² Verified 3821.19 ft2 5 6 2 Zaya Realty
5+Maid Villa,Phase3,Ready in 2018,Payment Plan 14 既読
5+Maid Villa,Phase3,Ready in 2018,Payment Plan Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 3,539,000  AED 850 aed/ft² Verified 4165.63 ft2 5 6 2 Zaya Realty