×
  • ログイン
  • 新規登録
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP

4 寝室: Al Zahia (シャルジャ)に於ける販売用の別荘

Brand new 4 Bed+ Maid Townhouse -Sharjah 18 既読
Brand new 4 Bed+ Maid Townhouse -Sharjah Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,750,000  AED 756 aed/ft² Verified 3642 ft2 4 5 2 VIBGYOR REAL ESTATE
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover 17 既読
Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,540,352  AED 852 aed/ft² Verified 2982.6 ft2 4 3 2 Chestertons International
Brand New 4 Bed+Maid, Close to Airport 15 既読
Brand New 4 Bed+Maid, Close to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,790,000  AED 939 aed/ft² Verified 2973 ft2 4 4 2 Zaya Realty
Near Big Park, Brand New 4+Maid Townhouse 18 既読
Near Big Park, Brand New 4+Maid Townhouse Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,800,000  AED 939 aed/ft² Verified 2981.91 ft2 4 4 2 Zaya Realty
Brand New  I 4BR +Maid I Al Zahia I  Muelih 19 既読
Brand New I 4BR +Maid I Al Zahia I Muelih Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,400,000  AED 805 aed/ft² Verified 2982 ft2 4 4 1 Al Mosher Real Estate Brokers
Brand New 4+Maid, Corner,Proximity to Airport 13 既読
Brand New 4+Maid, Corner,Proximity to Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,900,000  AED 974 aed/ft² Verified 2980 ft2 4 5 2 Zaya Realty
Best price brand new 4 beds next to park 21 既読
Best price brand new 4 beds next to park Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,400,000  AED 805 aed/ft² Verified 2982 ft2 4 4 2 Chestertons International
Brand New 4+Maid , Proximity to New Airport 18 既読
Brand New 4+Maid , Proximity to New Airport Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,950,000  AED 902 aed/ft² Verified 3271.91 ft2 4 5 2 Zaya Realty
Free Gift Beautiful Townhouse inAl Zahia 12 既読
Free Gift Beautiful Townhouse inAl Zahia Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, シャルジャ 2,540,000  AED 855 aed/ft² Verified 2974 ft2 4 5 Mountaingate Realty