- The villa is a corner plot on the main road in the center of the development (on two streets). There is only one neighbor to the right and no neighbors on the left
- The plot area is one of the largest type 6 plots in the entire development, approximately 810 sqm, with a very large back yard. The average type 6 plot in this development is 675sqm to around 700 sqm.
- The plot is located on the largest park in the development
- There is a partial sea view to the Gurm side from the terrace area on the second floor outside the main bedroom
- The house is a 4 min walk to the Gurm sea and a 4 min walk to open seas through the parks
It is located on Saadiyat Island’s northwestern coast, a 9-kilometer arc of pristine white sand. The development consist of feature five-star hotels and international resorts along with this residential community, all of which will take advantage of the surrounding natural beauty, while remaining sensitive to the island’s untouched ecosystem.
The community caters to family living with high-end commercial and entertainment areas, and the villas have been designed with this setting in mind. A number of villa types have been presented to add variety to the project, combining contemporary, modern Arab, and Mediterranean styles.
The layouts use open spaces to ensure the continuity of movement from formal to family areas. Sliding glass openings and large windows maximize sunlight and views. Taking full advantage of the beach front location, the villas feature a back garden directly onto the beach with a second façade to the sea.
Call Better Homes for viewing now.
Show all descriptions