×
  • Log In
  • Register
  • AED
    • AED
    • USD
    • RUR
    • GBP
Chestertons International
  • Broker: Chestertons International
  • Agent name: Maqsoud Odinaev
  • RERA BRN: 11779
  • Reference number: CH-S-5265
  View all our properties for sale
AED 2,201,000

Villa: Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover, 2618 squar.ft. | CH-S-5265

Muelih Commercial, Sharjah created 09.08.2017, updated 29.01.2018
Property verified Print Report
  • Price Price
    841 aed/ft²
  • Deal type Deal type
  • Property type Property type
  • Size Size
    2618 ft2
  • Bathrooms Bathrooms
    2
  • Bedrooms Bedrooms
    3
  • Parkings Parkings
    2

Key features

  • Balcony
  • BBQ area
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central air conditioning
  • Community View
  • Covered parking
  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Maid's room
  • Pets allowed
  • Private garage
  • Private garden
  • Shared swimming pool
  • 24 Hours Maintenance
  • Children's play area
  • Communal gardens
  • Mosque
  • Restaurants
  • School
  • Shopping mall
Chestertons International is proud to offer close to completion 3 bedroom townhouse in Phase 3 of Al Zahia community in Sharjah.
  • 3 bedroom G+1 townhouse + study + maid's room + laundry + store
  • Built up area 2,620 sqft
  • Modern and Traditional styles available
  • Plot size 2,744 to 3,713 sqft
  • 2 covered parking
  • Back yard with option of front yard for end and corner units
  • Construction completion Q2 2018
  • Multiple payment plans with discounts
  • Developer price starting from: AED 2,201,000
  • 5% downpayment and remaining 95% on handover
  • No commission
Al Zahia is set to become Sharjahs first gated community, bringing contemporary community lifestyle and traditional values together throughout every aspect of its development. Spanning a total area of over 1,500,000 sqm, Al Zahia is designed to meet the needs of the entire family with areas for recreation, worship and childcare, in addition to communal areas and retail facilities.

Call Maqsoud Odinaev, Broker No 31707 on call us .
Permit No. 4510
PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Maid's room
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Shared swimming pool
-24 hours Maintenance
-Children's play area
-Communal gardens
-Mosque
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
Show all descriptions

Mortgage calculator

AED
AED
%
YR
%
Approximate cost is 33,993 AED/month
AEDPrincipal AEDInterest
To send a form, all fields must be filled